Feeling a bit stumped on what to get who this year? Well here is a little something to help you out. Here are 12 Outdoor Tech products under $60 that will make whoever receives them love you for all eternity. Plus you will for sure be known as the best gift giver in the family, and that is almost as good as a gold medal.
- Calamari 2.0 – $24.95It’s time to come clean about your wire problem and we’re here to help. The Calamari 2.0 is a 3-in-1 USB charging/data transfer cable. With an Apple MFI certified lightning connector, USB C, and Micro USB connectors, there is no stopping you with this thing. Hell yes.
- Los Cabos – $59.95The Los Cabos are all about attainable luxury with durable, low profile, and lightweight execution. The super slim shape and try folding ability allows Los Cabos to stay under the radar in the office, on the train, or avoiding those important BIG next step conversations with your girlfriend. A built in microphone gives you hands-free calling capability, and external controls means never taking your device from your pocket or backpack. look luxury in the eye and say, I got this, Los Cabos style, baby!
- The Makos – $29.95The Makos are minimalist earbuds sporting a secure finback retention design and Comply Foam ear tips for a snug fit and superior sounds. The sweat and elements-proof housing helps resist everything short of the apocolypse. Listen to music, skip tracks, control volume, and talk on the phone, all without taking your phone out of its special hiding place.
- The Adapt – $39.95The Adapt makes anything that plugs into a 3.5 mm audio jack wireless. Listen to music untethered or talk on the phone with your old cans, thanks to the build in microphone. Clip it to the lapel of your sweater vest for a totally hands free experience. Manage the party playlist on your home stereo from your phone. Skip tracks, control volume, and take calls without ever having to touch your Bluetooth device. Your life is getting easier just reading this.
- The Buckshot 2.0The Buckshot 2.0 is an ultra portable, multi functional, rugged, wireless, waterproof, damn-good-looking speaker. Secure multi-way mounting, 60-foot Bluetooth range, 20-hour battery life, and A LOT LOUDER THAN IT LOOKS. With an included handlebar mount for your ride and a built in speakerphone, the Buckshot can take hands free calls from your therapist whenever, and wherever you may be.
- The Kodiak Mini 2.0 – $24.95The Kodiak Mini is a rugged, waterproof portable power bank, offering life saving (or just status updating) portable charging power, and a bright 100 lumen light you can hide in your hand. Because battery cases suck, but a dying phone sucks worse.
- The Kodiak 2.0 – $49.95The Kodiak 2.0 is the big brother to the Kodiak Mini 2.0. This ruggedized, rechargeable, shockproof and waterproof power-bank is a must. It puts out some serious charging power and 100 lumens of bright light in your jacket, pocket or bag. With 6000mAh of capacity and switchable 1.0 or 2.4-amp output, the Kodiak will charge pretty much any mobile device that plugs into a USB outlet. Yes, that includes tablets. Tap into stored energy and save your good time from a dead battery.
- The Wired CHIPS® – $39.95The Wired CHIPS® are a universal, wired-up helmet audio system for the Bluetooth-averse. Drop them into nearly any helmet or Made for CHIPS® accessory, and subject them to the horrors of the soundtrack. There’s no battery, so the Wired CHIPS® will keep up for as long as you (or your device) can last. One giant button controls all the sound without making you de-glove or pull out your player. These CHIPS® can be dropped in any dip, snow or chew can, and be just as tasty with sound.
- The CHIPS® Accessories – $19.95 (Below:CHIPS® Cuff Beanie)
The CHIPS® accessories, which include the K-ROO pouch, the Wick-fit Headband, Wick-fit Beanie and Cuff Beanie, are made specifically for CHIPS® to be used in whatever activity you’ve decided to do for twenty minutes today. Whether you’re using them for active use or just kickin’ it, we’ve got you covered. For the Wick-fit collection, we use breathable material that works for both warm and cold blooded (like your stepmom) humans. The CHIPS® Cuff Beanie is like the toasty warm sweater that your grandma knitted last winter, and the K-ROO pouch makes almost any helmet (Snow, BMX, skate bike) audio compatible. Wick-fit Headband Wick-fit BeanieK-ROO Pouch
Now get to the site and start marking off those names on your Holiday checklist.