A power bank has many different names; a portable charger, backup battery, battery pack, and sometimes they have been called mobile electrical storage receptacle. Okay so maybe you haven’t run into anyone calling a power bank a mobile electrical storage receptacle but you never know, I’ve heard some pretty strange things in my day.
- What is a power bank? It’s a battery that you can charge your stuff with.
- What kind of stuff can a backup battery charge? A cell phone, GoPro, and other small electronics.
- Are power banks rechargeable? Usually, a power bank is rechargeable.
- What do I do when my portable charger is out of batteries? You can plug it in and charge it up again?
- How long will a backup battery last? It depends on the capacity (size of the battery). Usually, you can get a few cell phone charges out of a power bank.
It seems like you have a lot of questions about power banks and portable power in general. You should probably take a look at a power bank that we make.
If you are looking for the best portable charger well you are in luck because we actually make some of those. Yeah, I don’t want to brag but our power banks are rugged, waterproof, and don’t look lame. We call them the Kodiaks. They have some pretty rad features. QuickCharge, USB C, Flashlight, and more; just click on that link above to see all the StuffYouProbablyWant.
Or, you can look at this picture of a goat. I call him Mr. Wavy Ice, it suits him.
There is a funny story about Mr. Wavy Ice but due to legal ramifications, I can’t go into it. Let’s just say that Mr Wavy it no longer allowed at Red Robin.