In honor of Stress Awareness Day, here are 5 things you can do to be a little more relaxed.
- Listen to some music: Sit down by the fire, in your beach chair by the ocean, or even in your own backyard. Turn on some relaxing tunes and take a little mind vacation.
- Drink some tea: Whether it’s stress at your desk or anxiety at home, green tea will help sooth your nerves. Brew some up and sip ’til the sun goes down. You will feel relaxed and stress free in no time.
- Do some yoga: Doing yoga will not only help you sleep at night, it will make you feel more relaxed and energized throughout the day. Cultivate habits that relax the mind. Namaste.
- Eat some sweets: Mood food can really alter your state of mind. If you’re looking for a quick fix out of your funk, nibble on some dark chocolate squares, chew on some gum, or swig a spoonful of honey. Yum.
- Be positive: There is nothing more negative than negativity itself. Catch yourself when you are feeling unkind, and remind yourself that life is good. Staying positive and exuding those vibes will only make any situation a better one.
Drink, eat, do, listen and be. Those are the 5 things that will keep you relaxed, today and forever.