All earbuds should work perfect directly out of the box. However, True Wireless pairing technology is a sophisticated technology and it is possible that through use, the settings can accidentally be altered to effect pairing.
If in the future you experience any issue pairing your earbuds, please follow the instructions below to reset the functionality.
- Make sure both the Left and Right Mantas are powered off.
- Enter your Bluetooth settings on your phone / device and forget both “ODT Mantas R” and “ODT Mantas L”.
- Reset Right earbud first – start with the earbud powered off.
- Press and hold the Right power button (Approx. 10 seconds)
- The LED indicator will flash, and you will hear voice prompts in the order below:
- “Power On” (blue LED)
- “Pairing” (flashing blue/red LED)
- “Reset Paired Devices” (purple LED)
- The earbud will turn off and you can release the button
- Repeat the same steps you did on the Right earbud for the Left earbud.
- Power on Right earbud, you will hear voice prompts “Power On, Pairing”.
- Power on Left earbud, you will hear voice prompts “Power On, Pairing, True Wireless Stereo Connected”. “True Wireless Connected” will indicate that the Left earbud has paired with the Right earbud.
- Pair “ODT Mantas R” with your phone.